Fixing issues with the skin such as pigmentation, age spots and acne used to involve scheduling multiple appointments to receive a couple of different techniques. Not only was it annoying to do, but it also was time-consuming and highly inconvenient. Why wasn’t it possible to get everything you needed in one, simple appointment?
MD Age Management in Winter Park asked this question as well and found the answer in the DermaFrac™ system. DermaFrac™ is an all-in-one system for treating the skin’s issues without the use of painful dermal fillers or invasive surgery. Call our offices today and learn how DermaFrac™ can help you.
The DermaFrac™ System
DermaFrac™ takes skin care to a whole new level. By combining multiple treatments into one easy system, DermaFrac™ eliminates the need for multiple appointments and annoying treatment. Our medical team can customize microdermabrasion, microneedling and serum treatments to fit your needs.
What Can DermaFrac™ Help Treat?
There are a variety of skin conditions this treatment is perfect for. Some of the most common issues DermaFrac™ is used to treat are:
- Dry skin
- Damage from the sun
- Age spots
- Acne scars
- Scar Tissue
- Brown spots
- And more
This procedure can even make a difference with fine lines and wrinkles.
What is the Process Like?
A member of our medical team will roll a hand-held device over the trouble spots on your face to break up dead skin, clear the pores and deliver your chosen serum. The device uses hundreds of tiny needles to penetrate the skin to increase collagen production and healing. The microneedles are specifically designed to penetrate deep enough to affect the skin, but not deep enough to reach the blood vessels and nerve endings. This means the process is almost entirely painless.
DermaFrac™ also utilizes a variety of serums for your skin.
These serums are explicitly designed to help solve your skin’s number one issue. The serum choices are:
- Clarify: A salicylic and lactic acid combination exfoliates the skin and stimulates collagen production. This solution can be compared to a light chemical peel.
- Hydrate: The hyaluronic acid-based formula almost guarantees your skin will retain more water and increase elasticity. You can compare this solution to a dermal filler
- Rejuvenate: Five active ingredients work together to refresh your skin by relaxing the muscles and inserting key components.
- Lighten: This serum uses Kojic acid to lighten the skin and fight against pigmentation. It’s also antibacterial
- Growth: This formula stimulates cellular growth, proliferation and healing. Perfect for acne scarring!
- Vitamin C: The antioxidant fights against free radicals and stimulates collagen growth in the skin.
These serums help clear the skin of dead skin, open the pores and provide nutrients to the skin to help with growth and healing.
This fully-customizable program features a lot of options and choices, which is why your initial consultation is so important. During this meeting, we will go over all of DermaFrac’s™ options and create the perfect healing system for you.
Call our Winter Park, FL offices today and get started on the road to clearer skin with the DermaFrac™ system.