A Healthy Weight is Critical to Managing How You Age
Obesity has reached epidemic proportions in our country costing years of productive health span, lost productivity and burdening our health care resources. Age Management Medicine addresses weight control head on as obesity is key to preventing diabetes, cancer, stroke and heart disease, the leading causes of disability and death. We now know that obesity is a multifactorial process with dysregulation of hormones and metabolism. At MD Age Management, Dr Horton utilizes injectable anti-obesity agents to help you achieve a healthy weight as well as hormone replacement therapies, nutritional supplements and products to support the gut microbiome to help you maintain a healthy weight.
In addition to healthy eating and 150 minutes of exercise per week, Dr Horton recommends-
- Life Pak Anti-Aging Formula– a daily supplement of 40 vitamins, mineral and micronutrients to combat oxidative stress and inflamaging.
- Age Loc Meta– metabolism enhancer containing anthocyanins— natural health-beneficial compounds found in the deepest purple berries and black rice.
- Bioidentical Hormone Therapies– Optimizing Estrogen and Testosterone in Women and Testosterone in Men to lower body fat and increase lean muscle mass
- Injectable weight loss agents– semaglutide, liraglutide and tirzepatide-GIP and GLP-1 that increase insulin secretion, decrease glucagon secretion and delay gastric emptying leading appetite control and weight loss.
- Microbiome Support– support a healthy balance of good and bad bacteria for improved intestinal health with effects throughout the body and mind.
Call for your consultation today to Manage How You Age.