In age management medicine, we continue to learn how important the gastrointestinal tract, “the gut” for short, is to our physical and emotional wellbeing.
- From a physical health standpoint, the gut and the GALT- Gastrointestinal Associated Lymphatic Tissues, where 70% of our immune system is located, influences the development of allergies, asthma and autoimmune disorders such as Diabetes, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Crohn’s Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Psoriasis and Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis.
- From an emotional health perspective, the gut and the brain interact and play a role in anxiety and depression as well as the neurologic conditions of Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s Disease.
While conventional wisdom suggested that one had to have the genetic predisposition to develop autoimmune diseases, we are beginning to appreciate how bacterial endotoxins that move across the gut lining ignite the immune system to produce a pro inflammatory state. This activation of the immune system can set the stage for the development of autoimmune diseases as well as maintain the chronic inflammation that drives many chronic diseases such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, obesity and mood disorders.
Weakening of the intestinal barrier function, the leaky gut syndrome, allows bacterial endotoxins to stimulate the immune system producing a condition called metabolic endotoxemia.
You may know that probiotics are designed to replace the bad gut bacteria with good gut bacteria trying to repair the leaky gut. There are many supplements on the market, some touting high “spore counts” but it is more important to have the right kind of bacterial spores present.
Megasporebiotic is a unique probiotic and antioxidant combination that is different from other probiotics. This product stands out for several reasons I’ll list here-
- 5 different Bacillus bacterial species that naturally exist in the gut
- Robust and survive the harsh acidic stomach to get to where they are needed intact.
- Supplemented in a higher concentration that naturally exists so as to have the desired probiotic effect
- Produces carotenoid antioxidants- lycopene, astaxanthin, zeaxanthin, beta carotene and lutein
- Support healthy intestines
Megasporebiotic is the probiotic choice of MD Age Management because the clinical data show that Megasporebiotic can reduce biomarkers of metabolic endotoxemia in as much as 45% in just 30 days. Megasporebiotic is great for those with current health issues that can be improved by better gut health as well as those who want to stay active, healthy and control their weight and manage how they age.
So, to make sure you are beautiful and healthy on the inside, I recommend Megasporebiotic available here at MD Age Management. Contact Us today for more information on MegaSporeBiotic and if it’s right for you.